From here, are you ready to ditch your winter blues for a family-friendly vacation in a warm climate?
To keep your children from layers of layers (and unbearable), from continuous wet feet, many parents need to survive because the winter season starts. Even those families who do not live with the four-cycle cycle, they can choose their holiday along the palm trees instead of the fur-trimmed snow boots. So do you want to avoid cold or just do not want to leave it in, we have made more than two dozen of our favorite hot-weather spots which force you to bake in your park and sunshine.
Read great to see all the inclusive resorts, beaches, and fascinating cities with culture, which can not offer bathing suits in January, but certainly not ice!
1. All-Inclusive Jamaica – Whether you want to relax at your resort or crave for an active adventure, the beauty of Jamaica is legendary. The island has completed the all-inclusive resort concept. You can not do wrong with the beach negril or more budget-friendly hotels Rui Palace.
2. Atlantis, Paradise Island – This is the Bahamas resort and Island is not only for children but for many, there is a fantasy destination. Atlantis Resort offers an out-of-the-world world park with almost a dozen pools, all kind of activities, kid’s clubs, beaches and boating and countless room options on this tropical island. Consider also close-by-budget-minded Comfort Suites, which provides free access to Atlantis, so you can slip and slip throughout the day, but in the evening you can return to your clean and simple room for a fraction of the price. Are.
3. Grand Lausanne, Bahamas – This is the resort of the beach family, which you have dreamed from your frosted state. Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort is the largest hotel located on the island and it is considered by many as the best. The hotel offers sandy beaches, hot sunshine and sea waves, for which the Bahamas are known. Expect too many amenities, dining options and planned activities. This island tourist is in Lukaya district, if you want, you can make it easy to take some of the local places.
4. Cayman Islands – This series of three islands has spectacular shallow water and calm sea, so all ages can enjoy dip in the Caribbean. Diving and snorkeling are popular activities, while young naturalist Cayman will enjoy Turtle Farm. The Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort has recently completed a comprehensive transition, from which it is an excellent choice for families living on Grand Cayman.
5. Beach, Turks and Caicos – It’s hard to beat beach resorts for a family vacation. All these inclusive resorts are designed from top to bottom to ensure that every member of the family has a great time. The Taj and Caicos Beach is a jewel in the family crown, which is surprisingly beneficial to take advantage of the only resorts with a long coral reefs with blue water and wonderful aquatic life, where scuba diving is included.
6. Disney Cruise – If running around a theme park is not your entertainment idea, then taking a Disney Cruise can be a great way to get your Disney. Magic makers exited all the stops with impressive theme restaurants, magical entertainment and of course with their favorite characters once. With only large areas to enjoy while keeping kids busy in incredible children’s clubs, this is a Lux holiday that everyone will enjoy. We have tried many different revolutions, including a Star Wars-themed ship, a ride with Beauty and Beast and even a tour of Europe with an incredible children’s club.
7. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico —There’s so much to do in Cabo San Lucas in Mexico’s Baja California, especially for families. During the winter season, get up close and personal with whales migrating from the Arctic to the warm, calm waters surrounding the Baja Peninsula. You can go zip-lining, rock-climbing, swimming with dolphins and even camel riding in the dessert! We were thoroughly spoiled at the all-inclusive Grand Velas Los Cabos with its spa, pools, and attention to detail. A stay at Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort will also leave you sun-kissed, relaxed and well-fed.
8. San Diego, California — With its near-perfect year-round climate, world-class zoo, miles of beach, and cute Old Town, San Diego is loaded with personality. Take a scenic cruise around San Diego Bay before you enjoy some fresh Pacific seafood for dinner. The Hotel Del Coronado is an iconic resort that caters to kids, but we’ve also rounded up another half-dozen kid-friendly hotels in this coastal California town.
9. Orlando, Florida — With mild to hot temperatures year-round, a plethora of hotel rooms designed for multigenerational families, and yes, a certain mouse-themed series of amusement parks, it’s no surprise that Orlando tops any list of family vacations. But step outside of Disney World mania for a moment, and you’ll discover that Orlando has dozens of additional family-friendly attractions, from a science center and museums to balloon rides and boating.
10. Scottsdale, Arizona — Scottsdale is a golf, tennis and spa mecca, and families are welcomed with open arms. The dry desert air works magic on winter-weary bones of all ages. The Westin Kierland Resort offers tweens and teens nonstop fun with the FlowRider, a machine that lets you pseudo surf in the desert. Giant swimming pools and numerous children’s programs are also on the menu.
11. Aulani, Hawaii — The Hawaiian Islands is a fantasy destination for many. Whether you want to learn to surf on popular Waikiki Beach on Oahu or visit the volcanic wonders on the Big Island, this chain of islands is paradise. Families are flocking to Aulani, A Disney Resort that has garnered numerous accolades, including from our own reviewer who called it “an absolutely luxurious resort vacation with enough family fun that parents can enjoy without feeling like they are vacationing in Romper Room.”
12. The Florida Keys — The laid-back beach vibe and sparkling, turquoise water that surrounds the towns that make up the Florida Keys are sure to charm all ages. Myriad family-friendly outdoor activities abound in this south Florida charmer of a region, from swims with dolphins to boating and snorkeling, but also a stunning marine sanctuary, state parks, lighthouse, and more.
13. Las Vegas — Love it or hate it, this Nevada oasis has succeeded in becoming a family town with pools aplenty, a children’s museum, aquarium, and even numerous babysitting options for parents looking for a night out. Consider a stay at Circus Circus, offering thousands of hotel rooms right on the Las Vegas Strip, an indoor theme park, live circus acts, and cheap and cheerful buffets. If you’re feeling Lady Luck on your side, there’s an onsite casino. Or try The Orleans Hotel and Casino with its onsite child care, indoor jungle gym, arcade, and more family entertainment.
14. Florida beaches — We’ve already named a few of our favorite Florida destinations, but really the Sunshine State offers a number of charming options to help everyone thaw out. Try one of these top beach towns now or on spring break when temps really start to soar in the south.
15. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic — The Dominican Republic is easy to reach, thanks to numerous nonstop flights from many East Coast cities, and we’ve enjoyed several of the island’s top beachfront resorts that cater to families. The luxury of the recently relaunched Club Med Punta Cana is not to be missed, but the whole family also had a blast at the Nickelodeon Resort with its water park, character visits, kids club, and stunning beachside pools. Or consider the Grand Palladium, a huge beachfront property with a dozen dining options, spa, casino, and baby and kids’ clubs.
16. San Juan, Puerto Rico — Old San Juan has the charm, history and culinary delights of a foreign destination without the hassles of needing a passport. Plus, nature seekers will enjoy hiking in nearby El Yunque rain forest. The Condado Plaza Hilton gives you the best of the beach with the culture of Old San Juan just outside your doorstep. (Please be aware that the hotel is undergoing renovations as the island as a whole continues to repair after the devastating effects of Hurricane Maria.)
17. Cancun, Mexico — You could grab a lounge chair and never leave the silky sand and the Caribbean Sea at one of the dozens of hotels in Cancun, like Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya, which makes travel with kids as seamless as possible, but it would be a shame to miss out on excursions to places like the Mayan ruins in Tulum and many other unforgettable destinations nearby.
18. Los Angeles — Trade your snowy city for palm trees and SoCal sunshine in Los Angeles, a sprawling family playground filled with museums, top-notch eats, and of course, a few nearby theme parks! Relax after a day of exploring with a stay at one of these kid-friendly LA hotels. Save time to visit another popular locale, such as Santa Barbara, where botanic gardens, sailing, and more family-friendly seaside pursuits will put everyone in that laid-back California state of mind.
19. Legoland — Speaking of theme parks, whether you visit the Legoland in Southern California or the Winter Haven, Florida location, the kids are sure to reward you with big smiles as you all warm up at these amusement parks based on everyone’s favorite building brick. You might even tack on a visit to the Florida park with a Tampa beach vacation, or Orlando theme park bonanza. The Carlsbad, California park is a great add-on for a visit to San Diego, as is its water park. Bonus: Each amusement park offers some fun, Lego-themed lodging options, including Florida’s Legoland Hotel and its Beach Retreat, and the brand-new Legoland Castle Hotel in California.
20. El Conquistador, Puerto Rico — El Conquistador makes a splash with its on-site water park, a private resort island, Arthur Hills Golf Course, deluxe Waldorf Astoria Spa and more, making an ideal vacation spot for the whole family. (Again, keep in mind that the hotel is undergoing renovations as the island as a whole continues to repair after the devastating effects of Hurricane Maria.)
21. San Antonio, Texas — This charming Texas town is loaded with appeal. Take a narrated cruise or stroll River Walk, visit the Alamo, and enjoy delicious Mexican food. If the weather doesn’t cooperate, head indoors to the San Antonio children’s museum, The DoSeum. The Witte Museum is a fabulous place to discover Texas heritage with a smattering of science and natural history thrown in for good measure. Embassy Suites Riverwalk and the Mokara Hotel and Spa are fine hotel options on the River Walk.
22. New Orleans — From swamp tours to a children’s museum, there is plenty in New Orleans to entertain families. So forget about that image of a 24/7 Mardi Gras drinking fest and make your way to the French Quarter for live jazz and an outdoor family brunch.
23. Palm Springs, California — Welcoming Palm Springs is a popular destination for LGBT families, design, and architecture buffs, or anyone who enjoys stylish mid-century hotels with giant swimming pools shaded by palm trees. Family favorites include The Saguaro and the Ace Hotel, which are both popular for their hipster-meets-diaper poolside scenes, but the Omnia Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa offers a family-friendly water park that’s hard to beat. Beyond the pool, there’s hiking galore, dinosaur fun, and museums, too.
24. Mexico’s Maya Riviera — Along Mexico’s Caribbean coast lies the Maya Riviera region with stunning beachside towns, such as Playa del Carmen and Tulum. Myriad outdoor family-friendly activities abound, including underwater tours, snorkeling, animal interactions, a natural outdoor water park, zip lines, and Mayan ruins. You’ll quickly forget all about mittens and hats with a week spent here.
25. Great Wolf Lodge — If airfare isn’t in your budget this year, a drive to the closest Great Wolf Lodge might be just the ticket to thaw out your bones. This national chain of resorts offers indoor water parks that kids go ga-ga for, including in the Pennsylvania Poconos and the Los Angeles areas. Trek to one of its southern or western locations, including Atlanta, Charlotte, North Carolina, or Scottsdale, Arizona, to truly warm up.
26. Palm Coast, Florida — This quiet little northern Florida beach area is the perfect place to let your stress melt away. The beach may be cold during winter, but you can enjoy Hammock Beach Resort’s Fantasy Pool Complex, golf, tennis, a huge spa, kids club and more. There’s lots to do within a few hours drive including Orlando heme parks, Kennedy Space Center, and Marineland Dolphin Adventure.
7. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – There is much to do in Cabo San Lucas in Baja California, Mexico, especially for families. During the winter season, get closer and personalized with the whale fleeing from the Arctic around the Baja Peninsula to hot, cool water. You can swim with zip-lining, rock-climbing, dolphins and even camel ride! With our focus on the spa, the pool and the extension, all the inclusive Grand Wells had spoiled the Los Cabos well. Staying at the Grand Sollar Lands & Resort, you can be sun-kissed, relaxed and well-fed.
8. San Diego, California – Its climate, world-class zoo, miles beach and cute old town, is full of San Diego’s personality in nearly a year. Before enjoying some fresh Pacific seafood for dinner, take a beautiful cruise around San Diego Bay. The Hotel del Coronado is a prestigious resort that caters to children, but we have also built hotels in this coastal California city with one more half-dozen children.
Orlando is a child’s paradise and not only in theme parks In Grove Resort and Water Park